How much fabric do I need & How much do they cost?
Bears, Kitties, & Bunnies
- Small (13"), $50 -- minimum of size Small shirt is needed, or fabric equivalent.
- Medium (18"), $60 -- minimum of size Large shirt is needed, or fabric equivalent.
- Large (22"), $85 -- minimum of size XL shirt is needed, or fabric equivalent.
*Prices are reflective of using just one garment. If using additional fabrics, add the following:
◽️ 2nd garment, add $10
◽️ 3+ garments, add $5 each additional fabric.
◽️ + Shipping & Handling, add $9.99 (per order; not per item)
IMPORTANT! Memory items made using silk/satin fabrics require double (to triple) the amount of
time to create; therefore, all items made of these fabrics start at $100. Final price will be
- All Memory Pillows are custom size, based on your size shirt, $25 (embroidery currently unavailable)
*Note: Prices are firm. I do not offer volume discounts for large orders. Each Bear/Bunny/Pillow is
handled with the the utmost care when designing, cutting, sewing, stuffing, and finishing.
Recognizing that they become family heirlooms, I believe they are worth the time, care, attention
to detail, and yes, cost.
How do I place an order? What's the process?
- Meetings are available, local to Hanover, MA, by appointment only, OR
- Ship fabric to:
Bear With Me - Memory Bears by Tricia
40 Crickets Run
Hanover MA 02339
- Include in your package:
◽️ your contact information (name, cell/email),
◽️ quantity and sizes of bears/bunnies you wish to order,
◽️ check for full payment made payable to Tricia Shea, and
◽️ note any specific design requests that you may have.
- I'll confirm when your package is received.
- Turnaround can range anywhere from 8-16 weeks, depending on how many orders I have.
- I'll keep you posted on their progress and notify you when they're ready for delivery!
Other important notes:
- I can use just about any fabric that you choose; however, best fabrics tend to be those that are
thicker (sweatshirts, fleece, sweaters (close knit), corduroy, denim, wool). I can use thinner fabrics
(cotton, polyester, silks. Note silks do cost more due to the complexity of working with that fabric).
Some thinner fabrics may require a lining to prevent the stuffing fibers from poking through the
- Fabrics must not smell of smoke. Other scents are fine, but I must keep my shop free of smoke to
ensure others' fabrics remain clean. Fabrics smelling of smoke will be returned, or laundered at a
charge of $20.
- Memory Bears/Bunnies are double stitched for hugging, but they are keepsake bears. They are not
meant for playing. They also have buttons; and therefore not child safe.
- Fabrics should be ironed, or as wrinkle-free as possible.